SUMMARY OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Ten (10) current passport size photographs in colour per applicant;
- Colour copy of ALL passports possessed (first 3 and last 3 pages of each);
- Colour copy of ALL current national identity cards;
- Certified copy of marriage and divorce certificates (if applicable);
- Original Professional and Bank Reference
- Registration form for use of Electronic Signatures
- Application Form
- Application for Citizenship; (to include if applicable, Affidavit of Support for each dependent over the age of 18 except the spouse, and or Affadavit in Support of Dependent-Parent)
- Privacy and Information release forms.
- Education and Employee History
- Original Police Certificate and Criminal Records Verification;
- Original or certified Birth or Adoption Records; (including documents to support any change of name);
- Medical Health Certification (to include HIV test result); and
- Statement of Source of Funds form; (to include financial statements evidencing statement of worth and source of funds);
Your Local Agent will provide you with a more detailed list of the required forms and documents for the application, which are summarized in short form above.
The application forms must be completed in English and accompanied by the documents listed immediately above and presented in original form, or, in the case where it is a certified copy as attested by a Notary Public, it must be authenticated by apostille or its jurisdictional equivalent.
Please note that these requirements may be changed by the government of Grenada which is the sole regulator of the Citizenship by Invesment program.